Hai

Hi,

Welcome to my blog and now you are reading my first article. Sorry, my English is bad, since it's not my mother language, but I hope you can understand my posts.

Here I want to share with you about the HMI design and programming, tips and trick and some hidden technique, especially using Automation Studio from B&R. From creating a layout and create some useful program on the HMI, you will like it, maybe.

Do you know B&R? it's like Siemens, Allen Bradley and Beckhoff, but from Austria. I ever design the HMI using Rockwell (Allen Bradley), Indusoft and many others, but Automation Studio gives more interesting experience when designing and programming the HMI.

I hope, soon I can post something that good to read for you. So, feel free to subscribe.

See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create a Gesture Using Visapi on B&R HMI